Sunday, March 25, 2007

ROT~

yepz, thats right. another day to rot at home~

suppose to go TC's house for practice, BUT my mom started to nag coz i haf been goin out daily n not stayin at home wid my family. Woke up by my mom to haf breakfast, then now rotting in front of my lappy keying down this post. got to endure the heat of the living room with the most under-powered fan of the house. my bro is slpin soundly(like what he does every other sundays) my dad watchin golf and other stuff in his room while my mom goes around the house cleanin up n stuff. my 10 lil' kitties all around the house lazing around as usual.

for those who keep track(or monitor my old blog), i haf been busy all holidays. Started out wid a Leadership Training Camp, then outings wid the new OGLs, den my weekly sports(gymin, swimming, badminton, pool), practicing for SBM orientation(i'm playin the guitar for one song n singing for another), kayaking trainings(NCC AKE trainings), O2jammin, dota-ing(occasionally in sch), eating good food(oh yeah~) etc.

for pple like YJ, i WILL meng meng update my blog. I MAKE SURE U EVERYDAY GOT THINGS TO READ~ not. Cmon lahz... lets be practical, sometimes i will be damn busy to blog rite???

feel free to post comments or tag at the board, however i still prefer some pple(you know who you are) to just buzz off and stay far far away~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home