Sunday, June 10, 2007

Hi, Welcome to Cheers

i'm so bored on a sunday afternoon...

i'm sitting here in a boring room,
its just another boring day in the afternoon,
i'm wasting my time i've got nothing to do,
i'm hanging around, i'm waiting for you

but nothin ever happens, and i wonder...

i wonder how, i wonder why...

LOLZ!!! DAMN BORED LAHZ!!!

gotta perform 2 songs for guitar club camp... dunno wad to perform lehz... muz find nice songs... XD

lets see... what can i say n do at Cheers...

"hi, welcome to Cheers"
"Any other purchase sir/mam?"
"that would be $___"
"do you need a carrier?"
"you gave me $___, and your change will be $___"
"Thank you and see you again"
"I'm sorry"
"The machine is spoilt"
"you have to make a purchase before you get a cup for the mash potato"
"i'm sorry it's out of service" "i'm sorry it's out of stock"
"i'm sorry it's sold out"
"OEI _____ DUN DI SIAO ME!!! I'M BUSY RIGHT NOW"
"Eh, nice song on the radio"
"play my Ipod lehz"
"Sarah/Welson/Daphne, take over for me for awhile, i'm goin to the toilet"
"you again~ just finish smoking ahz?"
"eh hi, how you doing"
"I know you are my friend, but i cant give you discount or extra cheese for your nachos"
"come take revenge liao ahz???"
"Chocolate section is over there"
"this item is on offer, 2 for $__, you want to get another one?"
"Yes Mam, i will do it later(TO THE SUPERVISOR... GRRR...)"
"Eh, Jie Mei~ come visit me ahz?"
"Basket, come to look for trouble is it???"
"Yong Jie, seaweed over there"
"Teng Chung, here no protein whey"
"No Arvind, she's not lonely"
"Chopsticks are over there"
"Sorry, here no Viceroy Menthol"
"also dont have Marbolo menthol"
"also dont have Texas 5 ice menthol"
"OEI SCHOOL DONT SELL CIGARETTE LAH"
"wah... come NYP disturb me ahz???"
"wah siao... so long queue..."

[[ Jeremy ]]
songs~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home