Tuesday, January 8, 2008

life is goin up~

YOZZZZZ~

things are getting better i guess... HAHA~

1st... thank God tat Xandra returned me my jacket... Class is freezing now... n Mr Chee's tutorial is a lullaby to everyone's ears... Fan Sheng is dozing off in front of me... Shi Long is dying of the cold air in the room... n i'm still alive XD N NOW'S A SHORT BREAK!!!

2nd... i was wanting to change my phone for so long... finalli settled all admin stuff... NOW the K850 with line is $388... i have a $100 voucher... n now my bro tells me that we have another $88 voucher... tat means... means... THE PHONE IS $200 ONLI!!! WOOHOO!!! Thank God man XD

3rd... I FINALLI FOUND A CHURCH TO ATTEND TO!!! like finalli... wait... this one i blog b4 liaoz... nvm... but YAY!!!

4th... another chance to perform again~ open house... confirmed liaoz XD 1 song wid Shu Yue, 1 sing solo... but i still yet to find my solo song... tatz the worse part... haiz...

5th... frisbee skills go up liaoz XD learnt quite alot of stuff... n applied alot during the game... everything is good~ played alot last nite till i was so tired, tat when i went home, i forced myself to do my ICT PPT den i fell aslp... this mornin suppose to haf tax lec makeup... but i overslept... den lesson start at 1pm, i woke up at 12.40... n was late for class... finalli no more sleepless nights... wait.. tat sounds wrong...

6th... finalli i have the motivation to study again... starting my study plans wid Jasmine again... haha... i cant afford to fail any modules... esp tax... killer subject...

well... been veri thankful for my new year... have been goin well since the start of the year... wadz left for me to clear is my PROJ!!! left business law... den everything from 2007 would be cleared... muahahaha... shiok shiok...

i tink i go listen to class liaoz... or at least try... my stomach is growling louder than the teacher's words XD

[[ Jeremy ]]
eh... i lost weight?!?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home