Tuesday, March 27, 2007

tired~

woke up 2day with a light head... ugh... this must be one of the days that something is gonna happen... ahh whatever juz let me continue my day~
went to sch to meet Teng Chung, Yong Jie, John Lim(NOT THE OTHER JOHN OR TERENCE WHATEVER U WANNA CALL HIM), Basil, Ricky and Bryce for gym... but b4 tat TC n I bumped into some SW peeps play badminton, so we thought why not join them and let it be out warm up? so yeah we went on... won 1 match n lost another... wasnt in form n wasnt used to the rackets they had...

'Class is permanent, form is temporary' -Veenotth

so guessed i have to try again tml to play better... btw badminton tml 10am in sch hall... join us if u guys want...

after gym, went to eat then off to J8 to buy my new pouch and water bottle...

the 1L water bottle on the left was another purchase... thnx John and Yong Jie for helpin me make this choice...

packed my room after that... actualli i'm still in the midst of packing my room... and guess how much i can multi-task...

i am
-packing my room
-playing O2jam
-listening to music
-having a light snack
-ripping music from a CD
-reformatting movies to fit into my Ipod Video
-rearranging my files in my com
-clearing unused files in my com
-defragging my com
-transferring songs to and from Lenice
-chatting wid Hong Ling and Phileo
-bugging Eve and Huai Xin to pass me the pictures of sentosa over SMS
-updating my blog

i think tatz abt it... BEAT THAT!~

ahh crap~ guess i'm off to clear more stuff... n i didnt know where did the discipline of cleaning up my room comes from... something is wrong...

[[Jeremy]]
long long week ahead~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home