Sunday, April 15, 2007

drink~ hic*

well, started of the day goin to vernon there to pray to my ancestors...

den went to eat breakfast/lunch(brunch)... actualli want to go swim... but my dad wanted to come here... well... wad else can u do wid a big pool of salt water??? FISHING~

kinda boring though... caught a fish... N A CRAB~ dumb crab... some fish ate the prawn... den the tail is left hanging on the hook... so i needa change bait... den i left the hook in the water... den wen i took a prawn tat time, this crab cling onto the tail lahz... wah laoz...

i let the crab go... but the fish... ermz... check out its fate...

poor fish man~ kenna cook by a china chef... DAMN NICE LAHZ~ fried in oil, den BBQed jap style... den the chinese style sauce... OOOOOOO SHIOK MAN~ THATS FOR EATING UP MY PRAWN~
den this evil man named William(actualli its my dad) offered me a drink... basket... again he is out to make me drunk... but managed to escape... bloody hell 3 bottles lehz~ but onli tiger... so nvm... haha...

my world is tilted one side now... HAHA... i guess i gonna shower n slp... tml still meetin XX in the mornin to go sch... CLASSICAL HERE I COME~

[[ Jeremy ]]
Father cant make son drunk... coz father was drunk while making son... therefore son inherited alcohol in his bloodstream even b4 he started drinking =P (aniwayz this is crap... my dad is a kick ass drinker, so i tink i got his genes =D)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home