Friday, April 13, 2007

END OF ORIENTATION

DAMN~ SOMEHOW I FEEL I CANT GET ENUFF OF ORIENTATION~

i love them, they love us... we do our job, everyone happy~ tatz the way man~

to AF0702,

never thought i'll be an OGL taking a class of 26 in their first days in NYP... small steps at a time... you guys gave me another reason to smile when times gets hard... another 26 more friends in my list... another 26 reasons for me to go on strong... i challenge u guys, be an OGL... make a difference... AF is known to be quiet and studious kind... but by the looks of it, u guys showed me a diff AF...

Poly life is not juz abt studying... its oso abt having fun... enjoy urselfs... but dun slack too much...

Approach me or XX if u guys haf aniting bahz... maybe even outings u guys tell us, we will be there... =)

Cheers,
[[ Jeremy ]]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home