Sunday, April 1, 2007

another boring day...

another boring day~ rotting at home all day long...

woke up late(of coz lahz... ytd camp lehz) and ate cup noodles for lunch coz my bro ATE MY SHARE OF LUNCH!!! grrrrr... den slack at home using the com... chatted wid Cheryl(my jr.), Patricia(tried to prank me) and others...



had damn earli dinner at 5.30 lahz... den after tat slack for awhile den went to causeway point to get my spare guitar strings for the performance... ended up buyin more than wad i wanted... i got the crystal case for my K800I for $4 for 2... then got a small wire cutter to put in my guitar bag...

got a bad flu now... but hope to recover...

n i hope i can slp as well as her... btw she is juz sitting down... not lyin down... dosed off after i stroke it a few times =X

[[ Jeremy ]]
Happy April Fools Day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home