Sunday, July 15, 2007

finalli...

DAMN!!! FINALLI I CAN UPDATE!!!

been damn busy lahz... Cheers as usual... 3 more wks... 3 MORE!!!

debates oso kinda busy... gonna haf an interschool on wed... N I'M HAVIN A FEVER(38.3C), DIARRHEA N FLU!!! sheesh... oh wells... juz hope i can recover in time...

goin for rugby trainin liaoz... my whole body has rashes due to a tackle at the Little India Field... didnt wear shirt... so my back damn itchy...

feelin so sickish rite now... i wanna get MC for a few days!!!

n i dunno wad to blog now...

ermz... pics of my cats muz wait... coz i haven to time to play wid them too...

n updates oso muz wait... coz i dunno wad to blog now... n i haven got the time... even if i do, i wanna rest... the next update would probably be on wed or thurs...

so yeahz... wish my team luck for the Debates yeahz??? SBM GONNA WIN!!!

[[ Jeremy ]]
She Drifted Away...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home