Tuesday, January 15, 2008

haiz...

I'M ENJOYING MY ICE HAZELNUT CHOCOLATE FROM STARBUCKS!!! WOOHOO!!!

sry random but yeahz... goin thru my down time now but i noe i'll get thru it =)

phone cost $300 nw... coz of some cockup at starhub... budden i get 4mnths of phoneline subscription WAIVED OFF!!! WOOHOO!!! SHIOK LAHZ!!!

frisbee made be burn my feet... kinda painful to walk... sianz... throwing skills go up abit after much teaching...

test kinda sux... did BADLY FOR TAX!!! n juz done a veri lousy BIZ FIN!!! ARGH!!!

sheesh... i gotta start focussing...

performance wasnt realli tat gd... again i cant hear myself thru the feedback monitor...

i bet there is more disasters to come... but oh well...

NO EXTRAVAGANT SPENDING NOW!!!

[[ Jeremy ]]
who can make me smile from the heart now???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home