Tuesday, May 13, 2008

blah blah blah

ranting n ranting n ranting

lets see now...

i'm juz so confused y pple have grudges over each other n do not want to resolve it...

(ok i wanted to talk to SOMEONE... but tat SOMEONE came up to me first... so problem solved... nw she has to submit a list of names to me due to her carelessness... =P)

some pple are juz arent happy wid me eh??? like how i talk, how i do things... they say, "that Jeremy change alot lehz... last time he like this.... now he like that"

i'll tell u abt last time,

1) police wear shorts (以前警察穿短裤)
2) dinosaurs cross roads(恐龙过马路)
3) my mom was a chio bu(我老妈是chiobu)

hmmm...

4) my friends were all virgins...
5) Veenotth used to kick the living daylights out of others in the TKD ring
6) some of my buddies got kicked out of school and came back again
7) I used to haf girlfriends
8) I couldnt play the guitar
9) I couldnt sing
10) I probably have not do abt 80% of all assignments given to me in my whole entire life(nt sure ahz)

WHO CARES ABT THE PAST!!! everyone wanna know abt now...

WHO CARES ABT LAST TIME... we'll probably juz be bothered by what we did for the prev month... tatz abt it...

well if u gt an issue wid me, juz tell me bahz... n if i had one wid u, i'll find a time to ask u out for a nice drink n tell u all abt it...



BUT NOW~



proper blogging...

basketball wasnt realli that fun for me...
1) i cant realli shoot now
2) i forgotten to bring my shoes (thought they were in the locker but they werent)
3) now i haf big blisters on the sole of my foot...
4) having a headache

but FRISBEE WAS~ =P

COACH TC HAMMER MY DISC HIGH UP N IT SPIKED DOWN ON THE BASKETBALL COURT!!! BASKET LAHZ!!! I WANT REVENGE!!!

n i know of this counsellor

JODIE PANG

that actualli helped me settle my conflict by starting the conflict =X

no lahz~ juz jokin... but thnx for helping... realli... appreciated it... coz i probably might juz rant abt her n juz forget abt it until it happens again... =X




i cant wait for tml n wed... practice n performance... its gonna be good...

SOUNDCARD: SOUND OUT TO THE WORLD

we'll make this happen...

[[ Jem ]]
dun worry, i wont bite... =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home