Thursday, May 1, 2008

Auditions~

Alright alright.... Everyone would probably start asking me about the SoundCard auditions... Well, what can i say?

The world is jam packed with people who loves singing, but yet not everyone can sing... You may love music and singing, but you may not be able to sound nice... Tio bo? =X

Okay i'm getting damn bad... But yeah... Hey, if you love singing, and you continue to practice, you'll get better =D

Hmmm... Number of people who turned up was horrible... Lets see what contributed to this...

1st - The song was a too girly song for most people. I don't see many guys!!! Sheesh...
2nd - They only want to play instruments. A hah! But the instrument briefing is on another day.
3rd - They are not prepared for the song. Cmon man, i got to squeeze that song into my head within 2 days for Orion. We gave u 4 days.
4th - 'I want something more rock can or not...' eh hello~ graduation leh bro, you want to sing rock n metal songs for graduation???
5th - *Croak* i can't sing for nuts... I couldnt sing last time... Probably I can't sing as well as many others too.

There was this girl who played Avril Lavigne - My Happy Ending on the guitar though... She really brightened up my day... And there was another who say Leanne Rhymes... I could almost melt man... HOT!!! Good vocals just rocks my socks...

Well when i have fun, school work starts to pile up into a big chunk of rubbish... THURSDAY AND FRIDAY CHIONG STUDIES!!! I wanna go enjoy at the beach on SATURDAY!!!

And to maximize my efficiency to do my IPP report tml, i better to SLEEP!!!

well i tried to type in proper structured english for this post, but I STILL THINK SINGLISH ROX FOR BLOGS!!! at least its not boring to type... hopefulli its nt boring to read too...

Niteyz~

[[ Jem ]]
I want a beer soon~ N I WANNA SLACK!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home