Tuesday, August 12, 2008

juz came back from botak jones YISHUN~ oh my... new place to hang out liaoz =P

aniwayz... met IRIS after such a long time... my my my... has she grown hotter or wadz??? =X from this tomboyish gal i knew from sec 1, and now that hot (no wonder i used to like her for some time =X) oh well, pple goin for NUS guy sia XD

so yepz... met up wid Huai Xin n Rocky (some NS guy HX got to know), Si Hui and fren (i cant catch his name...) and Iris... ate at botak jones, den after tat walked to yishun library to have durian...

studies has been goin steadily for me, now that PFS is out of the way, treasury is starting to become a bitch... co law shouldnt be much of a prob, onli left wid QM tat is left untouched... muz chiong tml...

all the best to all my frens...

FY: eh, hao lian lahz... write song liaoz someone =X

Pris: u muz MUZ MUZ come for outing ahz... =P i spare u for not being able to appear at FY's house on the 24th coz u gt exams =P

Shi Shi: dating ahz... u gt gf liao mahz... i yet to find mine =(

[[ Jem ]]
sometimes it is hard to get what you want...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home