Friday, June 6, 2008

HOLS ARE HERE!!!

FINALLI!!!
2 wks of hols... been waitin for this for God knows how long... finalli some rest... budden there are till loads of projects stacked in front of me... damn...
well, something got me cycling for the past weeks... i dunno what has driven me to do it but yeah...

my trusty mountain bike... SuperB frame wid the old shimano XTR parts... probably worth abt 1k about 10 to 15 yrs back...the mornin sky of seletar reservoir... damn cloudy, its drizzlin in fact... but yeahz... what the hell...

MY NEW RALEIGH ROAD BIKE!!! shimano tiagra parts wid mix of trektro brakes, solid i tell u... cost me 1k for everything u see there... damn worth the money... CHEAP n GOOD!!! clocked about 25km 2day with this baby, n went up to 45km/h... woo~ FLY BABY~the evening sky of seletar reservoir... cruised down wid my road bike to see the sun set...

lookin at the sky gt me wondering how i actualli drifted away from happiness to try to get what i deem "selfish joy"... kinda pathetic to see myself in this kinda state... but i feel kinda good now... though there are still things buggin me... i'm out to drive all the shit out of my life...

[[ Jem ]]
so what is right and what is left now???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home