Thursday, August 14, 2008

SUAY DAY

realli realli suay day... for those who remembered 25th August 2006???

my left shoulder...and my left hand...

WELCOME TO 14 AUGUST!!!

right shoulder...right hand...

trade off yeahz??? smaller one on the shoulder than the left one... BUT A MASSIVE INCREASE OF THE RIGHT HAND THEN THE LEFT ONE!!!

Pris, DUN SCREAM!!! =X

those who are scared of blood, dun scream!!! Missy-s can use them for ur project... what injury u call these ahz???

oh well... nt a good day for many of us i guess... Arvind was scolding CB all day long coz of studies... kinda sux... my side is no diff... oh well... tml PFS... MUZ SCORE!!! sry... WILL SCORE!!! XD

ALL THE BEST TO ALL WHO WILL BE HAVING THEIR EXAMS FOR AUG!!! for those who don't, SHUT UP =P

[[ Jem ]]
I Miss Her... I wanna see her round face again soon =X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home