Wednesday, March 28, 2007

busy busy day~

mornin woke up by a CALL, courtesy of LOKE TENG CHUNG...


but actualli he is right to call me... we suppose to play badminton at 10am... BUT i woke up at 9.30... so my parents sent me to sch... n i reached at 10.20... Angeline and Xue Fang was suppose to play badminton too... BUT Xue Fang was not an NYP student, so they didnt came in to play... DAMN~ kenna pang seh... nvm... John n Arvind came soon after to play... but i left earli to go for NCC TRAINING...
went earli... kinda grumpy coz no one greeted me =X...

aniwayz... i still had a great time... the Part A showed me wad they are made of... not bad not bad... i'm kinda impressed... but started to soften as time goes by... aniwayz... i applaude for their commitment...
then rushed back to get my amplifier to TC's house for practice... went to his house for dinner oso... n let me tell u...

THE WINE CHICKEN, YAM WITH PORK, FISH WID CHILLI, SAMBAL SWEET POTATO LEAVES ROX MAN!!!
can i go over for dinner everyday??? please??? aww~~~ cmon...
So we practiced all nite long juz now...

But now i'm back restin on my bed... n i alwayz know... even when no one loves me, i still got my dearest Silver wid me =DHopefulli gonna haf a good day tml~

[[ Jeremy ]]
Once again I felt worried for her~ Just felt strange widout seeing her presence juz now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home