Saturday, April 21, 2007

NCC OEI~

Hey,

alrite... YTD no time update blog... so now update...

YTD was speech day for OPSS!!!

opening ceremony... looks sumthin like this...

but it doesnt look good enuff without THEM~NCC SIA~ haha all my peeps in No 1, 3 n 4 in the PARADE~ WOOTS~ GLORY TO NCC(SEA)~

aniwayz... she gave me a smile ytd... gave me the assurance tat she is doin well~ =D keep it up... sry abt tat time though~

well, everythin was NICE~ its GOOD~ haha... there was the band...

and the choir~and the actor n actresses from the DRAMA CLUB~ but no pics... aww...

after everythin... went to eat at the canteen wid Hafiz, Irwin n Winston... den went home...

2day actualli goin for guitar club in NYP... budden overslept... so went to meet up wid XX den went to TC's house...AHH~ wad a happy family~ well sort of lahz...

went queensway and orchard... den came back home... now i haf to slp by 11... if not XX scold, i mean concern abt me =X but i haf to finish my milk first... haha...

[[ Jeremy ]]
just a smile and a gd nite msg gave me a gd slp last nite till i overslept =X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home