Sunday, August 5, 2007

my fire

Well, once in a while i just wanna blog about what i feel inside...

some people just dun understand others...

like someone who asked me about Christianity... she asked, ' if God asked you to leave your wife at the age of 60, would you do it?' i answered yes, and she went, ' OMG i hate you guys. you guys never understood.'

well, her question was full of loop holes... God doesn't ask u to do something without a proper reason... there are many answers to the question... i dun wanna dwell into it... sometimes an open heart n mind allows you to accept all answers...

Anyways... wad i feel about relationship now is that relationships are just all about luck... you r lucky, u land into 1, if not, too bad...

so instead of going headstrong to find a girlfriend, i guess i just do just about anything else...

to tell you the truth... i had been a bad bad boy...

neglecting my work at Cheers, done a very very bad job at Cheers, my back end job that is... suppose to return stuff to vendors... but apparently my mind let me drift far far away from my job scope... so i actually slacked quite a lot during Cheers... but for front end work, I'm impressed tat i am able to serve others, cope with the stress defenestrated at me from all angles by the supervisors...

and i had been smoking quite a bit since God knows when... all the runs that i went... my timing has worsen by the fact that my smoke filled lungs has restricted my Vo2max... sheesh... so till 1 point of time, i actually read a part of Men's Health... something about smoking, not lighting a stick and able to revert back to my original form... well guess what... i'm able to run my 4km as fast as i did 1 year ago... its been about 1 month since i last touched one cig... so yeahz... i guess i guess i'm alright now... just not reached my peak yet... so i guess i'm going to focus...

next stop, i think its either Run for Hope or New Balance Real Run...

but i need to PUSH myself to the limit now...

just fucking hate my weak self...

so i'm off to train up...

[[ Jeremy ]]
walking with a purpose... waiting for 31/12/07...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home