Thursday, January 24, 2008

could it be?

Eunice
Mesmerize my Heart

Just here you and me
All the thoughts that I can't say
No one knows even you
I try to look in a different way

Could it be that I am the only one who can see
Everything from you just set me free

*Each time when you look into my eyes
It doesn't seems to only stop the time
Hold me in your arms
Let me feel your touch

I guess I am losing myself
When I see you with someone else
Hold me in your arms
Mesmerize my heart

Somehow you and me
Can’t go back what we used to be
I just can't believe
I guess this time you should set me free

Could it be that I am the only one who can see
Everything from you just set me free

B: Holding back, as time past me by
My tears turn into nails
I can’t breather oh please don’t you leave
Give me a chance to prove you’re wrong


Another of the Orion young composer songs... it sounds kinda cute lahz... the way she sings it i guess... but when Ashley(another orion singer) sings it, *WHISTLES* steady lahz... sounds more an emo song from Alicia Keys... LOLZ...

tick tock as time goes by,
my eyes refuse to close...

i'm probably disturb by what she said...

n i dunno why i'm bothering so much even though everything has passed us...
probably i'm juz jealous n stuff lahz...

shouldnt let these affect me now...
not now...
exams are coming... cant afford it lahz...

focus Jem focus...

i realli need to...

[[ Jem ]]
like the jewel that reflects and multiply the light that shines into it...
i'll do the same...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home