Monday, May 19, 2008

HAPPY BDAY MAMA~

abit too late... budden... HAPPY BDAY!!!

i dunno wad has gotten into me budden i feel damn awkward... damn~

studied at the airport 2day... see the planes take off from T2... makes me wonder when will I take off n reach my desired destination... i'm like stuck here lahz... nt say SG airport nt good, but i wanna take flight and nt stay still...

ah wadeva... LOLZ!!! i'm damn sleepy right nw... but i'll still blog...

N THIS IS MY 100th POST!!!

should i be changing a new blog n seal this one down???




so what have i been doin for the past 5 mnths of this yr??? i dunno... get screwed in every way possible by myself??? think so... solve my problems??? partialli... walk around aimlessly??? DEFINITELY!!!

so can someone juz drop in here n SHOW ME SOME DIRECTIONS???

[[ Jem ]]
Gibberish~ ignore~ =P
hey you~ can i get to know u better??? =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home