Wednesday, May 14, 2008

WEE~

so excited for THE MAC PERFORMANCE~

lets rock the house down =)

well i wonder who will be there though...

would i see flashin memories?
or would i see familiar faces?
i've always waited for days like these...
where i'll shut myself in my own fancy world,
and just play my songs till my heart's content...
i do miss the times where she came to see me play...
but now i wonder who will now...

it's no longer about me...
now it's about us...
we performers do it for our audience...
even if there is just ONE...
we'll still be doing our best...

you know, in the end...
i must just perform for ONE...
and i don't want the world to see me...
'cos i don't think that they understand...
when everything's meant to be broken...
i just want you to know who i am...

this entry seems to easy to type...
the words just flow through my fingers...
rattling on the keyboard...
the sentences seem to just complete themselves...

hey girl you know you drive me crazy...
one look puts the rythmn in my hand...
and no one knows how this rythmn just come about...
seems almost magical...
at the same time illusional...

real feelings or fake ones...
that i'm not sure...
there is only one way to find out...

i'll just stop and stare...
and try to spot you...

then i'll know...



LOLZ!!! this post is a bit full of gibberish... hopefulli i'll type out a song for me to sing just like that in future entries... there are lyrics of songs in the mess up there... try to spot some... =P

[[ Jem ]]
will i get to see her face once again???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home