Thursday, May 22, 2008

i'm awake even at 5.30~

oh well... at least i'm awake for a better reason than watching the match... no offence to soccer fanatics but yeahz... I WAS DOING TUTORIAL AT THE VOID DECK OF MY BLOCK!!! achievement no.1 XD

well... at least i noe i'm nt the onli one burnin the midnite oil... Jodie's around to burn it for her proj for August Rush... which reminds me, i haven watch tat show yet... damn~ heard its abt this music genius or sumthin... A MUST WATCH FOR MUSIC LOVERS!!!

its like 5.30 in the mornin right nw... Silver's slpin on my left while Bai Jiao is slpin on my right and Meow Meow is slpin next to my leg... n i'm still awake rattling on my keyboard to do this post up...

i wonder how many pple actualli read my blog... but tatz nt the point... tagboard abit dead nw... so yeahz...

while during PFSCON (my accounting module), i realized how much i know n how much i dont... how much i actualli understand and how much i still dunno how to fit some parts in place... i'm abit laggy wid my work now... sianz... but actualli i enjoyed doin my tut juz nw... now tatz something i should have found 3 2 1/2 yrs ago... or even way back in primary sch... been playin too much for the past few yrs... even now as i'm actualli studyin, i'm still playin quite alot... have to buck up Jem~

cant wait to play for youth service as a guitarist (lead or rythmn i dunno)... its time tat i actualli use what i know for God... needa read the bible more too... i'm starting to find out i'm lagging behind in all aspects... sheesh...

global warmin sux~ BIG TIME!!! was talkin to 2 frens at north canteen ytd... n i receive the same feedback...

"WAH LAO EH!!! HOT SIA!!! even at night when I sleep in the nude, i still perspire..."

amen to that man... if nt becoz of my bro wanting to slp in an airconditioned environment, i would have done the same... stupid aircon is givin me sinus in the mornin n cloggin up my nostrils...

moon is still hung high up in the night sky... hope tat she's slpin well (no not the cats, they always sleep well)... hope that everyone is slpin well in fact...

no one deserves the crap that they are goin thru nw... but no one cares to make things better... everyone is so preoccupied wid their stuff to actualli just STOP and THINK... for those who do, i salute to u, coz i think you guys are one of the few (like me =X) who would juz appreciate the time out to juz think...

guess i have to stop here... i'll juz go take one last look at the moon b4 i catch some eye-shut... thank God tat friday is SBM graduation n i can catch up wid some slp... =)

[[ Jem ]]
each time when i look towards the moon n think of you, i wonder if u'll do the same...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home