Tuesday, May 20, 2008

finalli some pics again~

alrite... event pics first...

dinner celebration at COCA~ fresh meat, fresh vege, fresh food~ $33 per pax for dinner though... but its worth the freshness... i loved the thai sauce too =DDUDES AT GLORIA JEAN~ (clockwise from the left) Arvind, Jolin, Jodie, Teng Chung n ME~

lets see... apparantly Jolin is Jodie's friend from FTP, n she is from MI, and she knows CINDY YEO (Ms tortoise i know u r readin this =P), and she knows Hui Xia (alrite i dun tink she will read this =X) small world after all eh??? haha... N DAMN~ JODIE IS WEARING MY RUDY'S ON HER HEAD!!! ARGH!!!~ (and i'm most probably gettin new lens for that =P)

the boring day at the airport~ studyin... haiz... how did i end up there??? oh well... n guess wad was i studyin???QUALITY MANAGEMENT!!! Mr Boo ought to be proud of me... n Sony should be proud of me for using the 5mp K850I to take this quality shot... the pic makes me feel like i'm havin a flashback on wad i have studied =Xquality come with OVATION TOO~ my 25 yr old baby~ WOOHOO~ cant believe my guitar is so old lahz... n it still sounds quite impressive... the code on the top shows how old is my guitar... hafta check the Ovation webby to know =P




AND NOW RANDOM PICS~




I HATE MY BRO~ btw he handsome ahz??? =P basket... he n his gf went to somewhere (i dunno where) TO HAVE A&W LAHZ!!! WAFFLES AND ROOTBEER FLOAT!!! KNS!!! makes me wanna drool~ this pic is from Faith's (gf) friendster...The window of opportunity~ actualli its the window of LTD 6... was sittin beside TC for lecture coz Veenotth stinked... so was so bored coz of AIS lecture (feels like some engineering lec)... this looks like some prison cell widout the bars... =Xgot abit emo juz nw so i went to have a walk around yishun... moon was beautiful... was damn bright oso... reminded me on how I n someone used to fall aslp under it =(it was full moon btw... pretty~


reminds me of how small we are...
we used to fall in love... but we were never together... i wonder why...
i kinda missed the feelin of havin someone around with me...
someone to hold and hug...
someone to kiss...
someone to talk to...
someone to just enjoy the quiet time together...
someone...

where are you~

[[ Jem ]]
man... is it my turn to fall in love again???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home