Friday, August 29, 2008

ITS AFTER EXAMS!!!

super late exclaimation!!! WOOHOO!!! some pics to share~


cycled down to my fren's place at Bangkit (its at CCK area) to overnite (yeah yeah i bet you're reading this and tink u're kinda pissing mad... oh yeah, and remember to HIGHLIGHT the prev post yeahz?)... the ride was one hell of fun man... long empty roads, uphills and downhills, cool weather (it was after the rain)... wadz better, i got lost n went to sungai sumthin, Kadut n Guloh or sumthin lidat... cant remember... but damn fun...yepz... 2 pics i took while riding... WHILE RIDING... so i'm praticalli smiling at my cam while cyling wid 1 hand and camera in the other... dangerous i know... i bet some people will be scoldin me after they read this... at least i wore my helmet...was back in sch 2day for meetings... i forget bring my wallet... damn... aniwayz... the evening sun was good... lovely in fact... this pic was taken by Rene... nice rite??? HAHA...i guess i'm back to singing soon... Poly Forum is comin (eating up my sept hols)... hopefulli i'll have loads of fun there... and loads of performances comin up for me in sch... though crowd is abit low, but hell, I'll perform if there is onli 1 audience... n i mean it... XD

i gotta do some self-evaluation man... i'm kinda wasting my time n nt goin anywhere...

gettin my aerobars for my bicycle soon... hopefulli i dun crash wid my road bike man... haha... oh oh oh... and i'm itchin to go sentosa... heck abt my injury... wadz life widout knowing pain... pain is temporary, experience is forever...

[[ Jem ]]
would she hear my if i call her name, would she hold me if she knew my shame...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home