Sunday, April 22, 2007

10km~

yawnz~
MORNIN WAKE UP AT 5AM JUZ TO GO FOR A RUN~ OMG SIA~ i cant believe i did something insane like this... its not good for the health... coz i slept at 11 lidat... so i'm dead tired now...
when for THIS LAHZ~

yeah yeah~ mount faber run~ cant believe i run there rite... tell u... IT SUCKED... coz of the uphill... my shin started to hurt abt 20 mins into the run... the pain juz shoot sharply thru my right shin, calfs n the top of my feet(i dunno wad is tat called)... buay tahan... den Patricia caught up wid me... den ran wid her thru-out the race then... i was like 'RUN LAH PAT~' but in the end we finished the race... 10KM SIA~ all 5 of us did it...
then off to the lucky draw~ the 5th prize number was 1765... my number is the on the left n TC's on the right...

FREAK LAHZ~ 1 DAMN NUMBER DIFF FOR ME ONLI LAHZ... DEN SUMMORE THE 1765 WASNT AROUND... DAMN DAMN DAMN~after my run i had to take off my bandana n wrap it tight around my shin coz it was hurting so badly... sheesh...

had lunch at Far East Plaza... den walk walk for a while... den now at home bloggin in front of my com wid a painful shin... i guess i haf to rest well at home now... cant full around... but tml's dinner at Cafe Iguana would be a satisfyin one...

[[ Jeremy ]]
i juz wanna write MORE SONGS~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home