Monday, August 20, 2007

PICTURES~

well this post is a pictureful one... lets starts with desserts first this time...Cheesecake from Out of the Pan... its at the marketplace... and its not the one near your house... its at raffles city...Rum n raisins for the alcoholics~Tiramisu for the caffien-holics...donuts for the... ermz... STUDENTS FROM NYPIce-cream for the sweet tooth~
and lastly... my orange cheesecake for ME~

some animals for viewing... tatz my princess drinkin for the tap...thats my girlfriend waiting for me to open the door...that's Silver sleeping with me for the night...
and that's a monkey named Yong Jie stuck on the monkey bars...
FYI... I DID NOT SPRAY PAINT ON THE WALL... it was there all the time...
wow... someone who realli love BALLS...
and a bunch happy pple who had my huge cheesecake with mutton soup, stingray, shellfish, kang kong, chicken wings, rojak and BIG jugs of drinks... Sam, Arvind, Teng Chung and myself went down to chomp chomp juz now n had a feast... FEAST!!! heavenly~
exercising is a must... rockclimbin was a blast... fatboys can climb... XD
well, to tell the time, there is the standard clock,
this is a man sprayed in silver n being a statue... quite cool... he could be the statue in my new home next time...

and there will alwayz be the trustworthy watch that i bought last week...

well there are more colours to my blog liaoz... XD

still chatting wid Huai Xin late at night... its 2.27am n i'm not aslp... well... i'm damn full so i cant realli sleep... but i'm gonna slp now... coz i'm damn tired, tml got EMRS n i'm hitting the gym in the evening... muz last long tml...

[[ Jeremy ]]
i need you to do this with me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home