Tuesday, January 29, 2008

abt them???

well... i guess i'll be killed for slpin so late... its like 2.13 n i'm awake...

Karen: dun feel gd tt she's attached to goofy now ah?
Jeremy: abit lahz...

well... kinda sux lahz... still remember she had a nick saying

'knowing that you moved on so quickly shows how important i am in your life'

well... wad goes around comes around... tat happened to her, now she does tat to someone else... guess its me this time...

aniwayz... shall nt be so bothered by tat... i needa study alot man...

went to see my LO 2day... OCBC is payin me $30 per day from 8.30 to 6... 1/2 hr longer than the rest... 1 mnth allowance $600, 2 mnth $1200, 2 mnth 1 wk $1350...

thinking of TAT makes me forget my exams sia... LOLZ!!! well... i got loads of things to buy lahz... road bicycle, guitar pedal, glasses etc etc... but its gonna be difficult... i wanna score an A for my IPP... its gonna help pull my grade up alot!!! well... 18 church street... i've walked past there during xmas n new yr eve... i dunno... was tat a sign from God??? Church, OCBC building... i dunno... everything seems to link 2gether i guess... so wadz next??? guitar i tink??? its burin in me now... a want to sing... to excel in singing... to be the best tat i can be... i wanna prove to pple lahz... like Victor always say...

'I will do it because i can, i can do it because i want to, i want to do it because you said i couldnt...'

tml is gonna be a long long day... Business Accounting followed by Business Finance... nail them n i'm on my way to victory... i juz needa focus now...

[[ Jem ]]
i just dont love you no more... so dont try too hard to poke me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home