Sunday, April 29, 2007

RUG U UNDERSTAND???

well... nothin much for the wk days... except i found somethin bitter... but i still LOVE IT!!!~ XD

ahh~ chocolate... never fail to make me happy... no matter how much percentage it is (86 is the highest i found) it still cheers me up after a sad sad day~

well sat is the BEST~

RUGBY!!!~

its the time i get to paly in mud wid all my frens... bang each other n stuff... best part... I AM NOT SCOLDED BY ANIONE FOR BEING DIRTY... i actualli got scolded for being clean instead... HAHA... well no one able to push me much... JJ did the most damage to me... shoulder me in the neck... hitting my Adam's apple... OOF~ PAIN LAHZ~


Everyone not exactly big... but i'm counted big already... the smallest of the biggest... gotta train up more... haha... went to shower at the nearby pool(NOT IN THE POOL)... $2 for entrance... sianz... but its worth it man... all the mud n dirt off our body...

we dirtied their entrance... but we too provided a cleaner for them to clean up the entrance...after that we had our food at little india... FILLING MAN~ den after tat went to clark quay to catch a match of rugby at a pub... shared a TOWER... 10 cups in total... $40... quite worth it i tink... but its Carlsburg... sianz...so yeahz... nice match... had dinner wid Coach Andrew... haha... den after tat headed home... well... didnt haf chocolate to cheer me up at nite... BUT~i alwayz haf Silver slpin wid me everynite... =P Hong Ling dun get jealous yeah??? XD

Sunday is as boring as usual... so nothin much to update...

[[ Jeremy ]]
i tink i haf fallen for someone liaoz...
XX

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home