Sunday, May 13, 2007

random

13/5/07

everything seems to be back the way it was suppose to be a few months ago liaoz...

parents are back at home again... (but i never NEVER see them talked yet)
eating nice food( indian vege meal is GOOD~ )

but as usual my appetite was on the low... cant seem to finish everythin...seems like i'm slowly loosing weight... i'm proud of my achievement XD

n guess who had a makeover???

well... not me of course... Lenice changed quite abit since the last time i saw her ( or flared at her )... well, we never fail to go back to find each other after a bicker... went out to haf dinner n hanged out for the night... someone said this on the phone...

' Eh, your friend very noisy on the phone '

haha... oh well...

ever saw a ghost???

brrrrrrrr... hair was freaky~ but wad the heck...

Welson n I went to Bras Basar the other day to restring my racket n get shuttlecocks... n saw sumthin damn cool...

figurines made up of coils of metal... they resemble dragons holding spears... DAMN NICE LAHZ!!! wanted to check oout how much is it... but its out of stock... onli sold at china town... saded...

well, i'm off to do my projz... tata~

[[ Jeremy ]]
i was wrong about everything... n basket~ bluff me ahz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home