Friday, May 4, 2007

TGIF

DAMN~ TGIF~ woohoo~

lets see now... many things happened... i cant finish my food...

fried hokkien mee... N I CANT FINISH!!! damn...

i cant seem to finish my food nowadays... i cant finish Trisna's 1/2 sandwich after i finish mine... MY APPETITE IS DROPPING!!! is it good???

then there was...
frisbee trainin on monday...
rotting on tuesday...
movies wid AF0702 on wednesday...
ICA rehearsal(DISAPPOINTING) on thursday...
and ICA today...

aniwayz... a gd cam phone takes good pictures...

yepz... lookin good XD

2day was kinda late for class... class started at 9 n i juz woke up at 9... WOOTS!!! but even if i go to sch, i cant do aniting coz my computer was down... so juz used my lappy...i'm off to watch TV now... CELEBRITY deathmatch...

buaizzzzzz...

[[ Jeremy ]]
i'm kinda tired...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home