Friday, February 8, 2008

CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!

IS SLOW!!!

realli slow... ytd went to my grandma's house, had lunch... there wasnt many pple there... my dad wasnt there too... grrr... basket... spoil the CNY mood... he didnt wanna celebrate coz of some reasons...

after lunch, went home to see if he realli wanna spoil the mood again as we are goin over to his uncle's place... but he said no again... sianz... so yeahz...

had my SECOND LUNCH!!! man... wid all the food n snacks, i'll grow fat =(

wait...

I'M ALREADY FAT!!! XD

went to at abt 2+... no more visiting, therfore i went to SLEEP!!! all the way from 3 to 10.30... skipped dinner even though my bro's gf was here... paiseh paiseh...

had some leftovers as supper then went back to slp at abt 1 n i woke up at abt 11... startin to be like a pig... die~~~

2day is gonna be a SLOW day again... 45 mins since i woke up n i realli gt no plans for 2day... my sunday plans are abit off so i gotta reschedule again... its gonna be a boring week head for me... i'm juz waiting for IPP... but i hope i wun get killed there...

[[ Jem ]]
anyone wanna go out???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home