Monday, February 25, 2008

UPDATE!!!

alrite alrite... finalli i'm updating... summore at wad kinda time... 1.30... everyone at home is slping though... even the cats n birds...

work has been fine... except fri was so slack for me... abit bad... tml gonna haf loads of stuff to do =(

i'm so loving church now man... the pple there, the relationship wid God, the free and easy approach... i even get to know a whole family by a veri veri awkward way... HAHA!!! but i guess i'm kinda cool wid them... nice fam to hang out wid... den pastor's son attachment same place wid me, elder bro same name as me... pastor is cool too... XD nice small bunch of youths... comfortable n welcoming... etc... den found out one of my relatives is visitin a sister church of this church... like wow... i tink next CNY gonna be a diff one... its like a image flashed thru my mind...

cant believe i'm into all these nw... i feel so anew nw... although many things are still anchoring me down... but guess wadz... Someone is pullin me up XD

hmm... guess i'll juz end here for now... continue tml nite i guess... XD

niteyz~ n GOD BLESS!!!

[[ Jem ]]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home