Thursday, March 20, 2008

well~

been long since i last blogged... n guess wadz... i'm bloggin again~ XD

juz came back from sending peeps off to Germany to study... n i'm damn tired... coz i actualli took a big roundabout on the train b4 goin home... i took to EVERY stop on the red n green line 2day (except for Pasir ris, Tampines, Boon lay n Chinese Garden)... i muz be shit crazy... XD

well... its been a long long time since i saw so many NYPians around... great to haf them around to say hi n chat... n got to know some of them too...

eyes are closing soon... well... 1 more day b4 GOOD FRIDAY!!! den cn REST all i want... n embrace myself for SENTOSA ON THE WEEKENDS!!!

IPP is fantastic... tatz all i can say... XD

GOD I JUZ LOVE SPORTS N THE SUN, SAND, SEA!!!

[[ Jem ]]
sometimes u got to be sensitive to everything around you...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.

March 20, 2008 at 3:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

March 20, 2008 at 3:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

March 20, 2008 at 3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home